Life Bridges Annual Fund Drive
In challenging times, Life Bridges has increased services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. A campaign to help raise funds has been mailed to many members of our community asking to help in funding with:
- Services for people with no funding
- Vans with lower mileage as many have over 175,000 miles
- Duplex for supportive living
- Landscaping for supported living homes
- Home updates including painting, flooring, heat/air units
All gifts are tax deductible as Life Bridges is a non-profit agency 501-C3.
You can make a difference with your tax deductible gift. Any gift, no matter how small will make a difference. Mail to : Life Bridges/P.O. Box 29/Cleveland, TN 37364
Learn The History of Life Bridges
Learn the history of Life Bridges…Books may be purchased from Human Resources or from Diana Jackson for $20. If you have questions, contact Diana Jackson at 421-6436.
Happy Birthday To…
Maxine Frizzell, Elsie Morris, Ashley Wasldroup, Sandra Lawson, Karen Carden, Jennifer Congiolosi, Ashley Ramage, William Cardoso, Andrew Rodgers, John Becker, Joseph Jamerson, Gregory Laws, Joyce Casson, Daniel Shelley, William Emerson, Adam McDonald, David Rogers, Amanda Barnes, Haley Buckner, Ginger Burdin, Cynthia Burton, Anthony Delisse, Misty Forgey, Ethan Griffin, Jamie Hall, Misty Hamby, Hailey Hewitt, Tracy Higdon, Donald Ingram, Elizabeth Johnson, Nancy Kanarski, Alisha Kilgore, Monti McGahee, Tammy McSpadden, Abby Paul, Lacey Payne, Lakedra Pitner, Corey Raburn, Linda Rose, Tyree Smith, Sandra Snider, Jessica Tharpe, Julie Theriot, Brittany Trentham, Pamela Upchurch, Vicky Whaley, Donna Wilbanks, Heidi Willis, and Carolyn Young.
Life Bridges Is Hiring
Positions available for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts. Must be 18 or older & have a clear background check. Call Human Resources at 303-1873 or apply online at: www.lifebridgesonline.com
Upcoming Events: Save These Dates on Your Calendar.
- Friday, December 1 at 6:00PM Carols in the City & Lighting of the Community Christmas Tree.
- Saturday, December 2 at 6:00PM Cleveland’s Annual Christmas Parade.
- Thursday, December 21 at 11:00AM Christmas Lunch begins at 11:30am at Cleveland High School. Bring a Desert Plate!
Do You Have Something to Say?
If you have any news or information, for our Life Bridges community; and you want to share. Let us know! use the contact page or email [email protected]. Thank you for your interest and support.